Part 1 of a two-part episode on the first pure camel milk chocolate in the world, with Martin van Almsick and Patrick Dorais of Al Nassma.
The World’s First Pure Camel Milk Chocolate, Al Nassma
We visited the Al Nassma factory in Dubai to learn about what it takes to craft the world’s first, pure camel milk chocolate. On this first part of a two part feature on Al Nassma’s chocolate, we interviewed Martin van Almsick, General Manager, and Patrick Dorais, Director of Sales at Al Nassma to learn about this luscious, premium brand of camel milk chocolate. We’ve also done some blind taste tests with shoppers and vendors at the farmer’s market at Business Bay, Dubai.
If you’re looking for your own Al Nassma stash, here’s where to stock up:
- UAE residents: The Dubai Mall, ground floor opposite entrance Bloomingdale’s
- Travelers to Dubai: Gift Shop in Dubai Duty Free
- Our friends in other parts of the world, you can contact Al Nassma through their Facebook page.
Al Nassma’s official website can be found at http://www.al-nassma.com.
Please Review and Rate Us!
Connect with Us
- Apple Podcast App
- Sound Cloud (available on AppStore and Google play)
- Stitcher (available on AppStore and Google play)
- Google Play Music (currently supported only for listeners in US/Canada)
Music tracks licensed from Audio Jungle.