#CookforSYRIA is a global initiative curated by Clerkenwell Boy and Serena Guen to raise funds for UNICEF’s Children of Syria fund. The initiative has finally received government approvals to host two fund-raising events in March 2018:
- March 2nd Dinner at Inked (www.inked.ae)
- March 3rd #CookforSYRIA Bakesale at The Beach Canteen, on Sunset Beach behind Sunset Mall (Google map link)
Even if you are unable attend these events, you can still support the cause by visiting http://cookforsyria.com to purchase the #CookforSYRIA cookbook (100% of proceeds go towards UNICEF’s Children of Syria fund) or learn about other ways of getting involved. You can also visit #CookforSYRIA over Instagram (@cookforsyria) to stay abreast of the latest events and happenings in support of this initiative.
Dalia is a Syrian-German food writer, presenter and entrepreneur who has supported the #CookforSYRIA cause by sharing her Syrian grandmother’s recipes for the #CookforSYRIA cookbook. In addition, she has created awareness and orchestrated fundraising events for the cause in Dubai.
Dalia is the author of Food, Love and Life and is also the food editor of Harper’s Bazaar Arabia.
You can find Dalia on any of the following channels:
Connect with Us
- Apple Podcast App
- Sound Cloud (available on AppStore and Google play)
- Stitcher (available on AppStore and Google play)
- Google Play Music (currently supported only for listeners in US/Canada)
Podcast photo cover: Charlotte Hu.
Music tracks licensed from Audio Jungle.