Our online guidebook covers over 70 different culinary and herbal spices, and is the perfect guide to the aromatic alleys of Dubai’s spice souk.
- A fun learning tool about spices and herbs that’s easy to read and full of vibrant photos. Perfect for adults and children!
- Available online via your desktop or mobile browser .
- 74 souk ingredients (culinary, medicinal and/or cosmetic) demystified! We’ve distilled months of research into easy-to-follow descriptions!
- A must-have if you’re looking to learn more than the ordinary click-and-run tourist that visits this historical bazaar.
- An informative souvenir especially if you’ve enjoyed playing SPINGO—Spice Bingo—on our Dubai Souks and Creekside Food Walk.
Our online guidebook makes for the perfect companion on a stroll through the Spice Souk (if you have a data connection) or a space-saving souvenir after your Frying Pan tour. Even if you’re miles away, it’ll give you a virtual whiff of the city we love.
This guidebook may be accessed from any desktop or mobile web browser.
Once you’ve purchased a guidebook on our website, we will send you detailed instructions on how to access it within 2 business days (please note that we are closed on Sundays). The instructions will guide you on how to open the guidebook using your browser.
Yes, you do need an internet connection to access the guidebook.
Up to three! You may access our Ultimate Guide to Dubai’s Spice Souk through a web browser on your desktop or mobile device. 2 different web browsers on the same device are counted as 2 separate login devices.
Please note that multiple additional login attempts from different devices and browsers might cause your password to be revoked and would require you to purchase a new code to access the guidebook.
No, once purchased, the guidebook access is for your personal use only on up to 3 different devices. Multiple uses of the same password on different browsers in excess of three will cause the password to be blocked automatically and a new one would need to be purchased.