First up, if you haven’t heard Part 1, we highly recommend tuning in to that episode first before indulging in this one – it’ll give you delicious context!
The World’s First Pure Camel Milk Chocolate, Al Nassma
We’re back at the Al Nassma factory in Dubai to learn all about what it takes to craft the world’s first, pure camel milk chocolate. On this second episode of our two part feature on Al Nassma’s chocolate, Martin van Almsick, General Manager, and Patrick Dorais, Director of Sales at Al Nassma led us out to the factory floor to see (and smell!) how camel milk chocolate is made, moulded and wrapped. Also picking up from last time, we’re back with more results from our blind taste tests of camel milk chocolate with shoppers and vendors at the farmer’s market at Business Bay, Dubai.
If you’re looking for your own Al Nassma stash, here’s where to stock up:
- UAE residents: Dubai Mall, ground floor, entrance opposite to Bloomingdale’s
- Travelers to Dubai: Gift Shop in Dubai Duty Free
- Our friends in other parts of the world, you can contact Al Nassma through their Facebook page.
Al Nassma’s official website can be found at http://www.al-nassma.com.
And if you’d like to visit the Al Nassma factory and experience the smells and tastes of camel milk chocolate with a group of 6-8 friends, reach out to us at fryingpanadventures.com/contact. We’d love to plan a factory tour for you!
Please Review and Rate Us!
Please take a few minutes to share this episode with friends and to review/ rate us on iTunes or over the Apple Podcast App – it would mean the world to us, thank you.
Connect with Us
- Instagram: @fryingpanadventures
- Twitter: @fryingpantours
- Facebook: Frying Pan Adventures
- Apple Podcast App
- Sound Cloud (available on AppStore and Google play)
- Stitcher (available on AppStore and Google play)
- Google Play Music (currently supported only for listeners in US/Canada)
Music tracks licensed from Audio Jungle.