Crack a deadly and delicious crime case around the historic Dubai creek. Join a public hunt or let us plan your own exclusive private party or corporate team-building hunt.
Embark on a mission to solve a deadly crime that’s unfolding across the alleys of the Deira and Bur Dubai souks. This exhilarating game combines brain teasers with delicious flavours across Dubai’s hidden gems. It makes for a fantastic team building exercise, unique birthday bash, bachelorette activity or just a fun evening out with friends.
You and your group will be divided up into squads and pitted against the others to crack the case before the bad guys get away! Be prepared for a mission that throws challenging puzzles and cryptic codes, some of which can only be solved by eating certain foods in the neighborhood. Your group will not go home hungry!
The mission clues are delivered through a mobile app which is free to download on Android and Apple. Through the duration of the tour, the mission will layer food tastings and historical information with a fictional crime thriller.
This mission, should your team choose to accept it, is one that requires an appetite, competitive spirit, rapid problem-solving skills and a good sense of humour.
This game is designed and run in collaboration with Wander with Nada.
- Minimum group size of 15 required.
- Squads usually have about 3-5 people.
- Requires at least 1 person on every team to download our mobile game app (available for free on Android/Apple) and have Internet connectivity.
- 3.5 hour duration from start to finish, excluding travel time to/from the game site and any additional introductions/farewells.
- Involves walking to the various “clue stops.” 10-20 minutes walk per stop on average.
- Some allergies/diet restrictions may be accommodated; please check with us before booking.
- The game is played using a freely downloadable mobile app. It requires a working data connection. Fully charged phone and power banks are highly recommended.
- Minimum age: 18+
- The game does feature a fair degree of gore and graphic details to make the crime thriller sound realistic. We request organizers to ensure that all group members are well-informed and feel comfortable with the event details before they sign up.
Here’s What Past Guests on This Tour Are Saying
- 100% online VISA/Mastercard payment (full payment required on one card), or
- 100% Wire transfer at the time of making the booking
- We require full payment within 7 working days of your confirming the date with us, after which we will release the date in the event of non-payment.
- 2 guides on-site to coordinate the game.
- Game licenses to play the game.
- Welcome drink upon arrival.
- All food and water as per the mission clues and budget provided. This includes 2 savory bites, 1 beverage (separate from the welcome drink) and 1 dessert. Veg options included. If you have vegans in the group, please let us know in advance.
- Branded tote bag.
- Small farewell token and certificate for each participant.
- Any F&B ordered outside of the mission/budget provided to the teams.
- Transport to/from venue.
We are pleased to offer these game enhancers at an additional fee:
- Farewell prizes as per your group’s preferences (for instance — Dubai opera tickets, iPads, spa vouchers, dinners, trophy/medals, money).
- Group transport to/from the venue.
- 2-minute high-res group event video.
We meet by the main entrance of the Spice Souk.
GPS link: https://goo.gl/maps/ekJ62x7G9ZtXJ1xQ8
Getting to the Meeting Point:
- Metro: Nearest to the meeting point is Al Ras metro station (green line). Nearest to the ending point is Sharaf DG (green line).
- If you plan to drive, the best place to park is in the paid multi-storey parking next to the Spice Souk and Gold Souk here: https://goo.gl/maps/mGCiP5BMudYUD6Kh8
- There is heavy traffic during peak commute times, especially 5PM and 7PM on weekdays. If your game starts during this time, please budget extra travel time accordingly.
- Please note that our starting point and ending point for this game are on different sides of the creek. If you park your car in the multi-storey parking mentioned above, you will be able to easily access it after the game by crossing the creek.
Want us to arrange group transportation? Ask us!
We’d love to plan this exciting and immersive game in Old Dubai for you and your group. Share your details and our planners will get in touch!
Let us plan this exhilarating game for you and your friends or colleagues today!
- 21 days or more before tour date: 90% refund or reschedule once to a new date, subject to availability.
- 8 to 21 days before tour date: Tour may either (a) be rescheduled for a fee of AED 25% of the original group ticket price paid or (b) partially refunded (70% of total price paid).
- 7 or less days before tour date: No changes possible.
- In the case of reductions in the group size, the same refund policy as above applies. The total difference will be refunded at 90% if 21 days or more before tour date or 70% if 8 to 21 days before tour date; no changes 7 days or less before tour date.
Late Arrival Policy:
If your group is running a bit late, please keep in mind that the game has set timers, so there might be a little less time to enjoy all the fun challenges.
For those arriving late, please note that once the Scavenger Hunt begins, our organizers may not be able to answer calls or recap missed information. Also, we might not be able to provide the snacks you missed out on if you join after the start. This is just to ensure everyone has a smooth and enjoyable experience, whether you’re on time or catching up!