About Sarah Al-Hamad
Sarah Al-Hamad is a writer and photographer who grew up in Kuwait, currently lives in London and shuttles between the two. She is passionate about researching and documenting Khaleeji cuisine, and has authored two Khaleeji-inspired cookbooks which have both won Gourmand Cookbook Awards:
- Cardamom and Lime: Flavours of the Arabian Gulf
- Sun Bread and Sticky Toffee: Date Desserts from Everywhere
Sarah posts about her travels and food on Instagram @cardamomandlime.
Cover photos supplied by Sarah Al-Hamad.
Please Review and Rate Us!
Connect with Us
- Instagram: @fryingpanadventures
- Twitter: @fryingpantours
- Facebook: Frying Pan Adventures
- Email: email@example.com
- Apple Podcast App
- Sound Cloud (available on AppStore and Google play)
- Stitcher (available on AppStore and Google play)
- Google Play Music (currently supported only for listeners in US/Canada)
All music tracks licensed from Audio Jungle.