We’re celebrating UAE National Day with an interview around the local Emirati cuisine with Chef Uwe Micheel, one of the city’s most longstanding chefs and author of the cookbook Flavours of Dubai.
Chef Uwe Micheel is the Director of Kitchens at the Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Deira Creek, where he also opened Aseelah restaurant that serves Emirati dishes with a modern twist. His book Flavours of Dubai is available at Magrudy’s.
Please Review and Rate Us!
Please take a few minutes to share this episode with friends and to review/ rate us on iTunes or over the Apple Podcast App – it would mean the world to us, thank you.
Connect with Us
- Instagram: @fryingpanadventures
- Twitter: @fryingpantours
- Facebook: Frying Pan Adventures
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apple Podcast App
- Google Podcasts App
- Sound Cloud (available on AppStore and Google play)
- Stitcher (available on AppStore and Google play)
- Google Play Music (currently supported only for listeners in US/Canada)
All music tracks licensed from Audio Jungle.