What is the Vada Pav?
Omnipresent on the streets of Mumbai, Vada Pav comprises a fat spiced potato patty within a tender “pav” bun. Different chutneys – sweet or spicy – might accompany the vada pav depending on what’s being offered at the stall, and many vendors put their own special twist to this beloved Bombay Burger.
A few spots to try this treat in Dubai include:
- Chai Pani Cafe in Ghubaiba
- Rangoli in Meena Bazaar and their branch, Rangoli Lite in Oud Metha
- Puranmal (multiple branches)
- Bombay Se in Meena Bazaar
- Vaibhav in Meena Bazaar
About Kalyan Karmakar
Kalyan Karmakar blogs at www.FinelyChopped.net and is a columnist for NDTV Food, Times of India Blogs and The Indian Express. His debut book is called The Travelling Belly and it went into a reprint within a year of it being published. He is a part of the jury for the Living Foodz Epicurean Awards and the Conde Nast Best Restaurant Awards and was a speaker at The Tasting India Symposium 2017 and the Jagriti Yatra 2018. He has recently won the Best Indian Food Blogger Award in the BH&G and Social Samosa Influencer Awards 2017 and is the inner of the FBAI Best General Food Blogger Award 2017 and Godrej Protect Power Blogger Award 2017. As a market researcher & consultant, he has worked in agencies such as The Nielsen Company, TNS India, IMRB International and Draft FCB Ulka has presented award winning papers at The Esomar World Congress & Asia Pacific.
Please Review and Rate Us!
Connect with Us
- Instagram: @fryingpanadventures
- Twitter: @fryingpantours
- Facebook: Frying Pan Adventures
- Email: email@example.com
- Apple Podcast App
- Sound Cloud (available on AppStore and Google play)
- Stitcher (available on AppStore and Google play)
- Google Play Music (currently supported only for listeners in US/Canada)
All music tracks licensed from Audio Jungle.