Visit Claudia Roden’s Amazon page here to see her incredible list of cookbooks on Middle Eastern food, Jewish food, Italian cooking, Mediterranean cookery, outdoor feasts and coffee.
Some of the biographical information we used to introduce Claudia on the podcast was referenced from the Jewish Women’s Archive and this article from the Guardian.
We also mentioned the Oxford Symposium on Food and Cookery, which you can learn more about here.
We’d like to extend our heartfelt gratitude to Yvette Judge and the Emirates Lit Fest team for arranging this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to interview Claudia Roden.
Please Review and Rate Us!
Please take a few minutes to share this episode with friends and to review/ rate us on iTunes or over the Apple Podcast App – it would mean the world to us, thank you.
Connect with Us
- Instagram: @fryingpanadventures
- Twitter: @fryingpantours
- Facebook: Frying Pan Adventures
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apple Podcast App
- Sound Cloud (available on AppStore and Google play)
- Stitcher (available on AppStore and Google play)
- Google Play Music (currently supported only for listeners in US/Canada)
All music tracks licensed from Audio Jungle.